Many people are very familiar with the brand of mattresses, but they are not very proficient in the purchase of mattresses, such as the thickness of the mattress. Some people think that a thicker mattress is better. In fact, it is not a high mattress. On the contrary, it has an impact on the human body. It only needs a normal thickness. What is the thickness of a general mattress on the market?
The thickness of a mattress is not necessarily related to its bearing capacity, especially for spring mattresses. If the spring thickness does not change, thickening the bottom padding will only increase the comfort of the Hengyang mattress, not the bearing capacity. The thickness of domestic finished mattresses is generally about 220mm.
1. The thickness of American brushed and threaded mattress is about 25cm;
2. Latex mattresses are generally divided into thickness, generally 3cm, 5cm, 7.5cm, 10cm, 12cm, 15cm, 18cm, 20cm, etc.;
3. The thickness of the baby mattress is relatively thin, generally 3cm;
4. The thickness of the air mattress is generally 25～30cm;
5. The ideal thickness of the spring mattress is 12cm～18cm;
6. The thickness of 3D mattresses are: 4mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 15mm, 20mm.